Terms and Conditions
2. This Web Site is maintained by IPI (hereinafter “IPI”).
3. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by IPI.
4. Click here to review this Web Site Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on use of Materials
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of IPI.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of IPI's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of IPI.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
7. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IPI does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty: (a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site; (b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
8. IPI shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
9. As IPI does not control or pre-screen the content that is submitted, uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by users through or on this Web Site (User Content), you understand that you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, defamatory or objectionable. IPI shall not be held liable, regardless of the form of action, for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or compensation whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential or economic loss and whether foreseeable or not) arising from or in connection with the or referable to the access and/or use of this Web Site by other users that is beyond its reasonable control.
10. You shall not use the Website:
a. in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
b. to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
c. to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting);
d. to collect or store any personal data of any other user of the Website; or
e. to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. (You must not use the information available on this website for any purposes related to marketing or any other commercial purposes.)
Right of Access
13. IPI reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
14. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by IPI. IPI is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
15. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall IPI be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
16. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
17. You must secure permission from IPI prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. IPI reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
19. In no circumstances shall IPI be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
20. IPI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
21. IPI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.